11 best whatsapp tips & hacks
Today, Whatsapp is the most famous mobile messaging app. That’s why we always search But some new secrets WhatsApp tips & hacks which can take you to the next level. Here in the article, I am going to highlighting you best WhatsApp secret chatting tricks 2017. Let’s begin:
BEST WHATSAPP TIPS & HACKS 2017
USE WHATSAPP WITHOUT NUMBER
- First, uninstall the official WhatsApp application
- Download WhatsApp from play store and install it
- Disable messaging services (Enable Flight Mode)
- Open WhatsApp application and insert your number. (Whatsapp will not able to send the message to it server to verify as you have enabled flight mode in your mobile)
- So now WhatsApp will prompt you to choose alternate methods to verify your number
- Choose “Check through SMS” and enter your email address
- Click send button and then instantly click Cancel button. This is required to terminate authorization process
- Install Spoof Messages app in your mobile.
Android users install Spoof Text Message (Search in Google Play Store)
iPhone users install Fake-A-Message
- Now go to the outbox and copy the message details Spoofer Application and send it to spoofed verification i.e. false verification
- Use details in Spoofed Message: To: +447900347295 from +(country code) (mobile number) Message: Your Email Address
- After this, a message will be sent to the spoofed number and then you will be able to use this number to connect with friends in Whatsapp. Also, check this link to know how to you can get multiple WhatsApp accounts in your mobile
(Attention Please: If above given Spoof Text Message app is not working properly for Android, then you can try their alternate. You can search spoof text message app in the play stores)
2. RECOVER DELETED WHATSAPP MESSAGES
- First of all, Go to your Sd card then,
SD Card–>Whatsapp–> Databases and look for two files named msgstore-yyyy-mm-dd.1.db.crypt5 and msgtore.db.crypt.
- This file creates a record of all the dates on which you’ve sent or received messages in the last seven days, while the second file contains all the message respective to that date.
- To restore your Whatsapp messages, rename msgtore.db.crypt to OLDmsgtore.db.crypt or something to identify the old backup easily. Select the database you wish to restore from the files left . After selecting rename the file to msgstore.db.crypt
- Now uninstall the WhatsApp and reinstall it. It will find the database and ask if you want to restore the database, Click on Yes. The chat file you saved with the name msgtore.db.crypt is restored. Restoring a database automatically clears your current chat history and there’s no way to merge your old database and your current chat history.
3. SEND FILE FROM PC TO PHONE AND VICE VERSA VIA WHATSAPP
Use WhatsApp to transfer file from pc to phone or phone to pc
or to Compress pics without any software
- First, save your own phone number (from which you use WhatsApp ) on your phone with your name.
- after saving you will see an option Message +91 *********** with WhatsApp icon.
- Tap on that and now you can chat with yourself just like you were having with your friends
you can also save notes to yourself just by messaging yourself
- Now how to transfer images from PC to mobile/mobile to PC
- – open on your PC and scan the code.
- Select attach files, upload and send any image to yourself.
- Same can be done to transfer mobile media to pc. Select and upload any file from your mobile and send it to yourself
4. ADD SNAPCHAT LIKE EFFECTS FOR IMAGE AND VIDEO EDITING
Another cool feature that is taking everybody’s breath away is the doodles and stickers addition to images and video sharing.
- Open the chat window of the person to whom you want to share multimedia messages with doodles and stickers. Click on the Camera icon right next to the text entering box.
- Using the Capture icon, you can capture an image or a video as per your choice.
- Once you have captured the image or the video, a new set of options would open up in the upper panel. To add stickers to your multimedia message, click on the Smiley icon at the top.
- This will open up a huge collection of stickers infront of you. Click on any of it to add it to your multimedia message.
- There you are! Your stickers are well in place. If not, you can always drag and drop them to wherever you want.
- And if you want some doodles in your multimedia, you can click on the doodle icon at the top.
- Draw anything you want to make your image/ video the best!
5. BACK UP YOUR CONVERSATIONS TO GOOGLE DRIVE
- Launch WhatsApp and click on the 3 dots icon at the top to expand out a set of options. Click on Settings next.
- As next, click on the Chats option.
- Under the Chats section, click on the Chat backup option.
- Now you just need to click on the BACK UP button to back up your WhatsApp conversations to Google drive.
6. HOW TO MUTE IRRITATING ONE:
- OPEN the group chat (any)
- GO on the group info
- CLICK on the custom notification
- SELECT the custom message alert for the group
- Now you have to remember which tone you have set for which group
- The Same customization you can do for the personal contact or chats too.
7. QUOTE ANY MESSAGE IN WHATSAPP
- At first, you need to long press on the message. Now at the top selection panel, you will see a new icon. It is the reply icon (back arrow). Click on it.
- Select the name to whom you wants to send the message as in quote.
- Now you will allow typing the comment for that quoted message. Just type the comment and your message will be sent as a quote with your comment message.
8. CREATE SHORTCUT FOR FREQUENTLY USED CONTACTS
- Keep press contact on WhatsApp for few seconds
- Pop up will appear, choose to add conversation shortcut
- Your shortcut will be created in the Home Screen
9. HOW TO DELETE USELESS PHOTOS IN WHATSAPP AUTOMATICALLY
- . For the process of deleting up the useless Photos in the WhatsApp automatically, there’s been a great app made namely “Magic Cleaner“. By using this app, the user can very easily and accurately delete all those good mornings or good night junk photos and all of the others like that which you shall not need for any purposes.
- The only thing that you will have to do is install this app on your Android phone (app for iOS is under development) and then open it on your device and then tap on the clean button. It will automatically delete all those junk image files generated from the WhatsApp.
Note: To use this app, you will require an active internet connection on your device unless this app won’t perform its task. This app actually works by comparing up the images on your phone with that on the network databases and then conclude it to be junk or not very intelligently.
10. HOW YOU CAN USE WHATSAPP AS A SEARCH ENGINE
- You need to start the services of WhatsApp Bot for that you need to create a contact with any name and add this number “8015984514”
- Now you need to open WhatsApp and then Go to settings (Three dots located in the upper right corner). From there you need to tap on “New Group”
- Now name the group “Search Engine” and when it will ask you to add group Participants simply add the newly created contact “Search Engine” there.
- Once the group has been created, your WhatsApp Search Engine is ready to use you will receive a message which will share you some tips on how to use the new search engine.
- That’s it you are done! Now you just need to search for your queries in the Group itself simply enter the message “Search (Your Topic) and then hit the send button.
11. STOP WHATSAPP FROM GIVING YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO FACEBOOK
1. First of all, open up the WhatsApp on your device and then follow the next step according to the platform of your device i.e Android, iOS etc.
2.On Android, tap on the Action overflow button that is placed at the upper right corner of the screen and from there go to the Settings through the option, on iOS tap on the Settings tab that is placed on the lower right corner of the screen.
3.Now on both Android and iOS, this step will be same, you just have to find up the Account option on these different interfaces and then tap on it. This option lets you change the information regarding your account and it’s various other aspects.
4. And if you want to change the WhatsApp privacy in such a way that it doesn’t share any data of your Account with your Facebook account then you will have to just uncheck the “Share my account info” option that you will see after going through above steps.
5. Now in the prompt message that will appear on your screen, you will have to tap on the “Don’t Share” option of the message and that shall be disabled from that very instant. Note that once after you will stop this feature then you won’t be able to see that feature in your WhatsApp settings and hence you won’t be able to set that feature again.
If you are facing any issue at any steps discussed below ask us in the comment section below. Hope you like the article! Share with your friends too.
- Adam Milstein (1)
- Advertising (1)
- Apps (1)
- Architecture (2)
- Asheboro (1)
- Blogging (23)
- Business Advice (10)
- Business Expert (6)
- Business news (8)
- Business Owner (3)
- Canadian Business (1)
- Cancer (1)
- Cancer Research (1)
- Canine Therapy (1)
- Careers (2)
- Celebrity (1)
- CEO (5)
- Cosmetic Surgery Doctors (1)
- Craft Beer (1)
- Design (2)
- Disaster Relief (1)
- DIY (1)
- Doctor (1)
- Education (1)
- Energy (1)
- Entrepreneur (7)
- Entrepreneurs (2)
- Executives (2)
- facebook (7)
- Fashion (1)
- Fashion Technology (2)
- Featured (25)
- Female Leaders (2)
- Finance (2)
- Financial Trends (1)
- FinTech (2)
- Future of Travel (1)
- General Contractor (1)
- Global Business Expert (1)
- Google plus (1)
- Government (1)
- Graphics (12)
- Health (4)
- Healthcare (2)
- Hobbies (1)
- Hollywood (1)
- Home Remodel (3)
- Home Renovation (3)
- Horizon Internal Medicine (1)
- Infographics (3)
- Instagram (2)
- International Business (1)
- Internet (17)
- Interview (3)
- Interviews (4)
- Investing (1)
- Investor (2)
- Lawyers (2)
- Make money Online (8)
- Medical Advancements (1)
- Medical Technology (1)
- Medication (1)
- Mental Health (1)
- Mentorship (1)
- Natural Remedies (1)
- North Carolina (2)
- Online Protection (1)
- Philanthropy (4)
- Real Estate News (1)
- Reviews (1)
- Role model (3)
- Security (2)
- Social media (13)
- Social media for business (9)
- Social Media News (11)
- Technology (1)
- Therapist (1)
- Twitter (2)
- Wealth Management (1)
- Whatsapp (3)
- Wordpress (26)
- Youtube (2)
- Zinc (1)