How to create an online store with Shopify?
Are you a business owner? Do you want to launch your own online store? If yes, then you’re at the perfect place. Today, the Internet is only the thing that in the reach of every hand So why you don’t want to take advantage of this and take your business to the next level with the internet. Actually, it has not always been an easy task as today but now you can create your e-commerce site by your own only in 15 min. Now you’re curious about how could you launch your own store? Yes, with the help of Shopify.
Shopify is an e-commerce platform that offers all necessary business tool that you need to open an online store in small monthly investment. It stores all your data on their server. You can change your site functionality any time by your own.
Let’s go with this tutorial that will guide you how to launch online store with e-commerce platform Shopify:
STEPS TO BUILDING ONLINE STORE WITH SHOPIFY
1.SIGNUP AND START:
- Visit Shopify.com and click on signup
- Now popup box will appear
- Fill all details –mail address, Password and store name(Your store name is work as your online store address )
- Now a page will appear, here you need to fill all your personal detail with preferred currency and tax rate and hit on Next.
- Another screen will open, that ask about your experience in online selling and about yearly revenue. Choose a most preferred option.
See screen shot below:
2. ADD YOUR PRODUCT:
Now add your product that you want to show your customer and sell through the online store. If you have not decided yet or confused, I can help you by giving you some easy and green option:
- Online clothing (T-shirt, shocks, or any other garment)
- You can create art store (you can sell photos, music, lyrics, painting, video, or any other art you have)
- Sell article, logo maker, website designing, or any other freelancing skill.
- Offer online course in which you’re interested
- Sell books and other digital goods
- Handmade goods etc.
3. START TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR SHOP OR HIRE PROFESSIONAL:
Nothing is tricky here but if you want to hire any professional to build your store, they also provided option here.
How to customize shop?
1. Select theme (Shopify offers over 100 premium and free e-commerce themes. Every theme comes with its own design that helps you in quick designing. So choose theme according to your product.)
2. Buy a custom domain name (not necessary depends on your choice).
3. Upon activation, you’re able to see your e-commerce site with your custom domain.
4. PAYMENT GATEWAYS:
It allows you to accept payment from your customer via your site. Shopify handles payments directly, no third-party required. Follow steps to activate your payment processor:
- Go to admin Dashboard
- Click on setting then payments
- Accept credit card at the time of launching your store (You can change it later any time). It also offers Paypal payment option.
Check here all Gateways: 70 payment Gateways
5. SET SHIPPING OPTION:
Go to dashboard>>setting>>shipping. Delete all international zones and edit the international zone rate to free. You can adjust your shipping rates with every delivery option. Set up shipping any way you like to reflect fixed price, tiered, weight-based or location-based rates.
6. FINISH UP AND START TO ACCEPT ORDERS:
Shopify let you do everything that you need to start and improve your business. You could make your first sale from the day of signup. With Shopify, you can easily categorize your customer list according to their location. It’s a complete blogging platform that lets you communicate with customer group.
CREATE WORDPRESS E-COMMERCE STORE WITH SHOPIFY:
You can also integrate your WordPress site with Shopify account. Let’s see how:
- Go to your WordPress dashboard
- Install Shopify e-commerce plugin
- Activate Plugin.
- Now connect with your Shopify account that you’ve already created.
- Now you’re able to here Shopify setting page.
Further Process is same as mentioned above.
PLAN AND PRICING:
If you want to continue with Shopify you have to upgrade your plan after completing 14 days trial period. Plans are below:
- It has a collection of over 100 premium and free themes
- Experts (Designer, marketer, developer) are always here you can take the suggestion from them and take your business to the next level. You can also hire them to create your site.
- Full control over your entire website.
- SSL certificate included without charging any additional cost.
- Supports 70 payment Gateways and 50 different languages.
- Unlimited hosting with 99.99% uptime. That means you don’t need to take the headache of downtime.
- Get real-time updates.
- Take advantage of a free domain name that included with .myshopify.com or brand your site with a custom domain name by purchasing from Shopify store.
- Inbuilt SEO features and auto-generate a sitemap.XML file.
- You can take advantage of Shopify coupon engine to promote your site.
- All themes are integrated with Social Media sites. It helps you to promote your business and share the product on various social sites.
- Offers detailed analytics that helps you in tracking your progress over time so you can make better business decisions in the long run.
- Offers powerful email marketing. Send new products notification to your customers via MailChimp and other ton of marketing service.
- 24/7 hours customer support.
- Manage your store from any corner of the world via iOS app.
As a result, if you’re a business owner you don’t have any reason to not using it . It provided complete setup for any business .
TIPS FOR FREELANCER:
If you’re freelancer or want to just earn something extra online without any extra effort you can create a gig on Fiverr as an e-commerce site developer. Or you can also provide any other e-commerce platform related service such as site manager, product manager, offers the article for an online store, and so on.
Finally, What have you decided?Go and let’s start.
I hope you enjoyed this article please share this topic around your social world. If you’ve any question or suggestion regarding this post , please drop in the comment box below.
- Adam Milstein (1)
- Advertising (1)
- Apps (1)
- Architecture (2)
- Asheboro (1)
- Biography (1)
- Blogging (23)
- Business Advice (11)
- Business Expert (7)
- Business news (8)
- Business Owner (4)
- Canadian Business (1)
- Cancer (1)
- Cancer Research (1)
- Canine Therapy (1)
- Careers (2)
- Celebrity (1)
- CEO (5)
- Cosmetic Surgery Doctors (1)
- Craft Beer (1)
- Design (2)
- Disaster Relief (1)
- DIY (1)
- Doctor (1)
- Education (1)
- Energy (1)
- Entrepreneur (8)
- Entrepreneurs (2)
- Executives (2)
- facebook (7)
- Fashion (1)
- Fashion Technology (2)
- Featured (25)
- Female Leaders (2)
- Finance (3)
- Financial Trends (1)
- FinTech (2)
- Future of Travel (1)
- General Contractor (1)
- Global Business Expert (1)
- Google plus (1)
- Government (1)
- Graphics (12)
- Health (4)
- Healthcare (2)
- Hobbies (1)
- Hollywood (1)
- Home Remodel (3)
- Home Renovation (3)
- Horizon Internal Medicine (1)
- Infographics (3)
- Instagram (2)
- International Business (1)
- Internet (17)
- Interview (3)
- Interviews (4)
- Investing (4)
- Investor (3)
- Lawyers (3)
- Make money Online (8)
- Medical Advancements (1)
- Medical Technology (1)
- Medication (1)
- Mental Health (1)
- Mentorship (1)
- Natural Remedies (1)
- North Carolina (2)
- Online Protection (1)
- Philanthropy (4)
- Real Estate (1)
- Real Estate News (2)
- Reviews (1)
- Role model (3)
- Security (2)
- Social media (13)
- Social media for business (9)
- Social Media News (11)
- Technology (2)
- Therapist (1)
- Twitter (3)
- Wealth Management (1)
- Whatsapp (3)
- Wordpress (26)
- Youtube (2)
- Zinc (1)