Free- Launch Your First Website/Blog with WordPress eBook
It doesn’t matter you’re Business owner or Any other professional guy. Today Website is a need for everyone to present themselves to the world. But There are many businesses that are surviving without a Web presence, and seriously there’s no reason not to have a website.
As a business owner, you need to know where your consumers are. But what if consumers know your business and what you can offer, but they can’t reach you? That is one of the risks you take by not having a website for your business.
Your company’s website can be a highly effective marketing tool and it can be very cost-efficient. There are quite a few benefits described here:
Benefits of having Website:
- A website helps you to connect with new customers.
- A website has big benefits for local businesses.
- To Make Business Information Available
- A website builds credibility.
- To make pictures, audio, and video available
- A website helps you control your online destiny.
- To Open International Markets
- To Reach The Education and Youth Market
- Websites are simple and affordable to set up.
- Your website acts as a portal so customers can learn more about your company, as well as research product information and determine if they want to do business with you.
Blogwebpedia WordPress eBook:
May be it’s easy for you to buy domain name and Hosting, and installing WordPress. But there’re many other technical things beyond installing WordPress about which you must know to run a professional and SEO friendly site.
I’ll not take your more time to show specialty of our eBook but Yes, I want to share the Index of the book so you could see what are you missing or what do you need to know.
A quick view:
- Hosting and Domain name guide
- Installing WordPress
- Installing and setting up Plugins
- How your site to start to getting noticed?
- SEO knowledge
- How to Promote your site?
- A complete Checklist to ensure that – You’re all done!
Let me show you “Table of content” of the eBook:
Table of Contents
How this book will help you? …
- Why should you Choose WordPress?
- Difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org
- A short introduction of WordPress.org
(Self-Hosted WordPress Platform)
- How to choose a domain name for your site?
4.1. Tips for choosing a perfect domain name
4.2. Register your Domain name
- What is website hosting?
5.1. Important features to look for in a Web host
- How to buy Domain Name, Hosting, and Install WordPress
6.1. Step One: Select a Hosting Package
6.2. Step two: Choose your Domain name
6.3. Step three: Create account and Pay
6.4. Step four: Log in into Bluehost cPanel
6.5. Step five: Install WordPress Software
7. Design your blog with a WordPress theme
7.1. How many type of themes?
7.2. How to install WordPress theme?
7.3. Customization of WordPress website/blog
7.4. Create new pages & add content
8. How to get your site noticed by search engines?
9. Plugins Installation
9.1 How to install a new Plugin?
9.2. Basic Plugins you must have
Other Important plugins
10. Premium Tools for Your WordPress site
11. How to Promote Your Website?
12. The Essential WordPress Website Launch Checklist