How to make extra money online with Fiverr?
Hello, readers, now I am come up with extra make money online tool Fiverr that will help you to earn something extra with your hobby. Yes, It’s really great then if you can earn money with your passion may be what singing, writing, social media, gadgets, and much more. Most of the people think we can make money online only through blogging. No, it’s not necessary you should have online property. If you’ve any extra skill then whom you waiting for, Go and try.
Example of gigs:
Fiverr is a web market where you can sell and buy gigs (Micro-jobs) starting at $5 to $500. If you want to offer any service to customers worldwide, you can do through this site. Make your gig and place in the Fiverr marketplace for $5 or you can charge extra dollars to providing add-on service. If you’re any business owner here is the right place to find coworkers with same skills as yours.
Still, Fiverr is the best place that provides an opportunity to earn extra money online with your own choice. For every gig Fiverr charges only 20% per gig and 80% is credited in your account Ex: If you sell any service for $5 then $4 is transferred to your PayPal account after deducting $1 Fiverr fees. This step by step guide will help you set yourself at Fiverr Marketplace. So let’s go and continue.
HOW TO LIST YOUR GIG OR MICRO-JOB AT FIVERR MARKETPLACE:
- Visit site Fiverr
- Click on Join link or become a seller.
- Sign up with your email account or social account.
- If you want to sell gigs click on become seller link. But if you want to buy any service find gig by typing the keyword on the search box.
- For becoming seller complete form (See screenshot below):
- Click on create and submit your first Gig.
Congratulation your first gig is submitted.
FIVERR MARKETPLACE CATEGORIES:
Here I’m going to show categories and subcategories of gigs already online:
- Graphics and design
- Digital Marketing
- Writing and translation
- Video and Animation
- Music and Audio
- Programming and tech
- Fun and Bizzare
- Other much more
If you want to sell gigs at Fiverr marketplace remember following important points:
Fiverr uses the complex algorithm. It loves sellers who completed their task as soon as possible with positive feedback. If you want to make Fiverr as consistent online incomes make sure you’ve good seller rating, good feedback, and low response time. For this you can apply some tricks:
- Offer gigs that you can complete as soon as possible.
- Provide free samples by which your customers know about your quality of service. This makes you transparent.
- Share your gigs on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn)as often as possible.
- Provide offers to repeat orders (You can offer some goods or services to your repeat customers)
- Response quickly as possible and offers something extra to attract your customers.
- Create multiple choices of the same gig (Ex: If you’re WordPress expert then you can offer complete WordPress setup, SEO manager, Social media manager newsletter provider, content writer, Videomaker, and lots of more related to a WordPress site.)
Fiverr provides best service and benefits but here little things that every buyer should take into consideration:
- You should avoid low rating, negative review, late deliveries, and canceled ordered sellers. You can check this through seller profile.
- If you have web property like the site, blogs don’t try to purchase Backlinks, social media likes, and followers through this. Because all these things are loyalty based and you don’t get benefits of fake likes, spam followers and backlinks come naturally. Google likes and indexed loyal websites and positive backlinks.
- If any gig that you have required is not available at Fiverr marketplace then you can make a special request with description what service you exactly want, Fiverr community can create a gig for you.
You can’t create unlimited gigs in beginning. It does all depend on your status of the level. In starting you have permission to create up to 7 gigs. As you reach next level you can create more gig. Get here more information about levels: Levels of Fiverr
This post is written by me after using service and I wrote with my full of knowledge.
I hope you enjoyed this article, please share around your social network. If you’ve any confusion regarding this post, please drop in the comment box below.