MANAGEWP- MANAGE MULTIPLE SITES (COMPLETE GUIDE)
Do you have more than one online property? Multiple sites mean having an opportunity to earning more money. But it’s really difficult to manage all your sites from the different dashboard.Login all, updating, optimizing, create a backup, and blah blah…To make this process hassle free Vladimir,(Developer of popular plugins like SEO smart links, SEO friendly images and much more.) developed a new software named as ManageWP.
WHAT IS MANAGEWP?
ManageWP is a tool that helps you in manage multiple sites from a single dashboard with secure login. So it’s a powerful dashboard manager that offers monitoring, backup, deployment, publishing, one click updates, security and other lots of features. It has a way of taking things into next level.
Installation and Configuration of ManageWP:
Before to using ManageWP dashboard, you have to install ManageWP worker Plugin. Let’s see how:
- Login to Your WordPress site.
- Install ManageWP worker plugin
- Click to activate.
Now visit https://managewp.com for further processing. You can Manage up to 5 sites with free of cost with limited features. Let’s see how:
- Visit ManageWP.com.
- Create account
- Now you’re ready to add your first site by just hitting the “Add your first website” link.
Welcome to your Dashboard manager.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE IT?
ManageWP offers lots of features that you would access from single WordPress Dashboard. Take a look, what are the lovable features that you can find here:
1. UPDATING MULTIPLE SITES FROM SINGLE DASHBOARD:
This is one of my favorite features. When you’re managing multiple sites, it’s so frustrating login all sites and updating, sometimes you can miss important updates. But when you’re using ManageWP, you don’t need to worry about this. Plugins that installed on every site can be updated by just hitting “update all” button .
2. MANAGE USERS AND COMMENTS FROM SINGLE LOCATION:
If you have a blog with different users, you can access and manage all them and comments either one site or across all sites. You can change password, role, Bio of all users and delete unwanted users without login all sites. We can’t ignore the importance of comments, by the help of this Software you can access, moderate, reply at once and delete spam comments across all your sites with a single click. But ManageWP doesn’t offer this feature in the free version.
3. MANAGE PAGES AND POSTS FROM SINGLE DASHBOARD:
You can delete, write, update, and publish posts and pages across all your site being managed from single dashboard means no headache to login all your site.
4. UP-TIME AND DOWN-TIME MONITORING:
It’s easy to monitor your sites downtime and uptime with ManageWP. It sends you mail notification at once when any of your sites is down, traffic increase or decreases or monitors any other major changes.
Security is a foundation of every online business especially for WordPress because Hackers always want to take advantage of your unawareness. ManageWP prepares for this so they have offered scanning tool that scans your sites and generated report across all your blogs. So with it you can ensure that your sites are protected with high standard and you can also integrate with Securi.net to make your site virus and malware free.
6. SCHEDULED BACKUP:
Most of plugins out there are limited to database but ManageWP has inbuilt scheduled Backup feature. Under this feature, you can create backup just your database or database plus files and can save all data on your server or integrate with 3rd party apps like Amazon S3, Dropbox, and Google Drive. It helps you to keep copies of your blogs for safety purpose because we don’t know about event of fluke and our site is finished all. But this feature is comes under professional or business package. If you’re using free service, you have to do it manually.
ManageWP offers powerful SEO tool that helps you in improving your search engine ranking without paying any extra penny. It offers keyword research and ranking tool that provide the detail of keywords that best for your blog and identify the areas of your blog that need special attention for SEO purpose. You can monitor up to 20 keywords for each blog you’re managing with this software.
Blogger Enstine Muki provides the detail of search engines about which you’ll get the weekly report on your blog:
- Backlinks – the number of backlinks
- Page speed – page speed score
- Reading level – Google users can filter search results by reading level
- Google Pagerank – PageRank is your ranking on Google
- Indexed Pages – the number of pages indexed by Google
- Cached Timestamp – the cached version of your site stored by Google
- Backlinks – your SEOMoz ranking for backlinks
- Mozrank – SEOMoz links popularity score
- Alexa – your ranking on Alexa
- Compete rank – your ranking on Compete
- Meta robots – whether you are telling search engines to crawl your site or not
- Internal links – number of internal links
- External links – number of external links
- Internal no-follow links – number of internal no-follow links
- External no-follow links – number of external no-follow links
- Retweets – the number of tweets of your site
- Votes – number of Facebook votes
- Likes – number of Facebook likes
- Shares – number of times your site has been shared
Other Social Media
- StumbleUpon – number of StumbleUpons
- Reddit – number of votes on Reddit
- Diggs – number of gigs
8. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
It offers Google analytics widget that you can integrate the right to your dashboard with simple two click process and easily analyze your sites from ManageWP dashboard means you don’t need to load of separate analytics accounts.
9. CLONING AND DEPLOYMENT
It exactly works as it sounds. If you’re web designer I’m sure you want this in your arsenal .This wizard lets you make copies of your website and deploy it on another URL just with a fresh template that actually comes from pre-installed themes and plugins.You can use it for a new project.
10. MANAGE YOUR SITES WITH AN APP:
ManageWP launched their iOS and android App that let you manage your site with handy way just need an internet connection. So With your Smartphone, You can manage your sites from any corner of the world.
You can take advantage of this service up to 5 websites for free. However, the features are limited.You will get access all Business plan features for 14 days as a free trial period. After that, if you do not choose to upgrade, you’ll still have access to basic (limited) features.
This tool is amazing.You don’t have any reason to not using it. It’s not only a huge time saver but also prices are competitively too.
I hope you enjoyed this article please share around your social world. If you’ve any question or suggestion regarding this post, please drop in the comment box below.